Nowadays, all mobile companies are working on upgrading the 4g network to 5G which will make connectivity more faster than before as well as more reliable the way we work and live. Since smartphones are selling more compare to mobile phones, it indicates that the world is approaching towards advanced technology and it’s changing our day-to-day life. As people expect to have more speed on their smartphones, it leads to consuming more data, and data consumption will be huge in the future. Current 4G technology will not be capable of carrying this rapid increase in data consumption.
What advantages will 5G show in India?
Each wireless technology generation has brought a faster internet connection. Since, 1980’s the mobile technology made communication simple and faster than ever before, and now 4G gave us the high speed that makes it possible to stream high definition audio and video on our smartphones.
5G connectivity In India will bring more advantages:
High speed- data transfer speed will increase to be about 10 times higher with 5G than is possible with 4G. With 4G, where it takes 10 minutes to download a high definition video, the 5G will make it within a few seconds.
No buffering- However, there is often a little lag in online videos or when data is sent to another device. 5G will reduce this as well, making it possible to enjoy online videos with no delay along with data transfer too.
Increase communication- Cell towers with 5G technology will increase ability over 4G/LTE. Which leads to the usage of more people along with more device will be able to communicate at the same time.
Probably Some Disadvantages You May Face:
The Speed This 5G Technology Is Claiming May Not Work Properly As Some Parts Of This World Are Under Development And Having Lack of Technology Too. Many Old Devices May Not Support To 5G Network. Hence, All Of Them Need To Replace With A New One To Get Supported By A High-Speed 5G Network Service
Is it required to get a new phone?
Of course, when 2G phones couldn’t connect to the 3G or 4G networks, the same as 3G and 4G phones will not be able to connect with 5G networks. Some smartphones manufacturer companies are about To launch 5G phones in this mid-year 2020. And obviously, the monthly package of 5G service will be higher as compare to 4G service.
5G smartphones :
There is a lot of smartphones that have to come with a 5G connectivity support in 2020. However, some are expensive and others are kept at a decent price. Apart from that, you will be offered some features along with advanced technology, making your experience more enjoyable while using 5G Networks. There are some 5G mobiles going to launch in the Indian market, equipped with new data features.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- It will cost you around Rs 51,190 (Expected Price)
- With QualcommSnapdragon 865 processor.
- Offer’s a giant 6.67″ (16.94 cm) Display
- Besides that 108+8+12+20 MP camera.
- As well as 4500 mAh battery power.
- At a price tag of Rs 16,999 (Expected price)
- Apart from that, Snapdragon855 Plus
- Along with, a mighty 6.6″ (16.76 cm) size Display.
- Including 48+8+2+2 MP Camera
- Furthermore, 4200 mAh Battery
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
- It will cost you around Rs 32,290 (Expected Price)
- Offers you a giant 6.67″ (16.94 cm) Display size.
- Including 64+13+8+2 MP Camera
- 4700 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- It will cost you around Rs 15,999 (Expected Price)
- Along with Qualcomm Snapdragon765G Processor.
- It offer’s a giant 6.7″ (17.02 cm) Display
- Besides that 64+8+5+5 MP camera
- As well as 5100 mAh good battery.
Realme X50 5G
- Its cost is around Rs 25,790 (Expected)
- Snapdragon 765G processor.
- 6.57″ huge Display
- This time , 64+8+12+2 MP Camera
- Powerful 4200 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
- A price tag of Rs 40,790 ( The Expected Price)
- Apart from that Snapdragon 865Processor
- With a mighty 6.67″ (16.94 cm) Display
- Quad 64+13+5+2 MP Camera
- At a power of 4700 mAh battery
Vivo Z6 5G
- It will placed around Rs 22,590 (expected)
- Snapdragon will be 765G
- Offers you a 6.57″ (16.69 cm) Display
- 48+8+2+2 MP Camera
- 5000 mAh battery
Black Shark 3 Pro
- It cost around Rs 49,190 (As Expected)
- Snapdragon =865
- Along with a 7.1″ (18.03 cm) Display
- 64MP + 13MP + 5MP Quad Camera
- Furthermore, 5000 mAh battery
OPPO A92 s
- The cost may be Rs 23,790.
- MediaTek MT6873V
- 6.57″ (16.69 cm) big Display
- 48+8+2+2 MP Rear Camera
- 4000 mAh battery
Sony Xperia 1 II
- At A Price Of Rs 54,999 (expected)
- Snapdragon will be 865
- Offers you a 6.5″ (16.51 cm)
- 12MP + 12MP + 12MP
- As Well As battery of 4000 mAh
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth
- It may cost you around Rs 22,690
- QualcommSnapdragon 765G
- 6.57″ (16.69 cm) Display
- Including 48+8+8+2 MP QuadCamera
- 4160 mAh battery
Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- Will cost around Rs 117,490
- HiSilicon Kirin
- A mighty 6.58″ (16.71 cm) Display
- 50+40+8+8 MP Camera
- 4200 mAh battery power
OPPO Find X2 Pro
- Price Tag Of Rs 74,890 (as expected)
- Snapdragon 865 processor
- Offers you a 6.7″ (17.02 cm) Display
- 48MP + 48MP + 13MP Camera
- Furthermore,4260 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
- It will cost Rs 37,999
- Samsung Exynos 9 Octa
- 6.5″ (16.51 cm) Display
- 48+12+5+5 MP rear Camera
- As Well As 4500 mAh battery life.
Vivo iQOO Neo 3
- At A Price Of Rs 29,090 (Expected)
- Snapdragon_ 865
- Along with a 6.57″ (16.69 cm)mighty Display
- Includes 48MP + 8MP + 2MP Camera
- With a 4500 mAh battery