Covid 19 Information:
Learn More Today! Notifications and Updates On Lockdown, Vaccines and Revised Guidelines At MyGov. Get Insights and Trends. Easy-To-Use Platform. Citizen-Centric Platform. Get More Information For Covid 19
- Today’s era has witnessed explosion of science & Technology. but nothing can prevent the revenge of Science &Technology.
- But nothing can prevent the revenge of the nature. when it is in a mood of devastation.
- This is the current situation of our world. Neither a state, nor a country or even a continent but the whole world has come under the threat of corona virus disease.
- The outbreak of covid-19 was first identified in wuhan, Hubei province, china in December 2019.
- The world Health organization(WHO) declared the outbreak to be a public health emergency of international concern on 30th January 2020 and recognized it as a pandemic on 11th march 2020.
- This virus has come to men from bats and possibly pangolins.
- The first outbreak started from Huanan seafood wholesale market of wuhan and gradually other cities came under its vicinity.
- The virus mainly spreads, when we come in close contact and by small droplets produced by the affected people.
- The virus is not generally airborne and people may also catch covid-19 by touching a contaminated surface and then touching their mouth ,nose or eyes after being exposed to the virus the symptoms may appear too early within five days .
- it may take even a bit longer than two weeks. Common symptoms include fever, cough, sneeze and shortness of breath along with muscle pain .
- All or a few symptoms are found in an affected person.
- Now Italy has become the new epicenter of the virus along with whole Europe and USA .
- Now the situation has come under control in china .china has witnessed a total of 81,589 confirmed cases out of which it has seen 3.318 death and 76,408 people have recovered .
- on contrary the situation is getting worse day by day in Europe and Asia .203 countries have been affected by this merciless virus. right up fill now.
- Worldwide 9,56,588 cases have been confirmed out of which 2,02,728 people have died
- So many countries have made lockdown to save their people Like India, Italy, USA etc..
- In India till date out of 1,965 confirmed cases , 1st people have recovered and 53 people have died
- An invisible threat has tremendously devastated the world population and economy of various countries.
- The upcoming days also look gloomy on the way of prevention of this virus. In order to keep ourselves safe.
- we should to stay in Home and Wash our Hands regularly and keep our Environment clean until this virus completely diminishes from the earth.