The reveal of the Aventador svj is the most expensive supercars on this planet. Power comes from the mighty V12. Lamborghini Aventador Svj Roadster Best Review Updated 2021.The Aventador svj produces 770 horsepower and 720 of torque. With a moderate drop in performance due to the extra weight of the svj. The 0-100 kmph sprint passes by in a 2.9-second blur as well as power is produced to all four wheels. The complex Lamborghini Integrated Vehicle Dynamics (LDVI) system coordinates the car’s dynamics based on driving mode the conditions as well. Not only fabulous driving machine, but the svj’s dramatic design and eye-popping color variants, make every drive an event to remember. The Laferrari and McLaren 720 S are direct competitors to the Aventador.
You Don’t Even Need To Discuss Its Considerable Strength After All; The 2020 Aventador Is Creating A Ripple At A Standstill. All Done With Angles And Points And Violence, The svj Is A Textbook Description Of What A sportscar Should Be: It Is Overwrought On The Verge While At The Same Time Perfectly Unified. I Can Not Say That I Prefer The Latest Look Of The SVJ To One Of Its Predecessors.
Along With Aerodynamic Flow Enhances The Slightly Revamped Bodywork, Even So, It Almost Feels Like Styling For The Sake Of Styling. Nevertheless, Kudos To Lamborghini To Keep The Style Of The SVJ So Similar To That Of Her Progenitor Above All. Five Years On, The Form Of The Aventador Is As Beautiful Now As Ever.
However, The SVJ Turns In With Such Immediacy That At First It Actually Feels Somewhat Twitchy. Yet The More I Drive The sports car, The More I Adjust To Its Reflexes, Which Are Lightning-Fast. Moreover, This Car Is So Precise In Its Behaviour And So Ready To Move When Turning, That It Almost Compensates For The Resolutely Numb Steering Sensation Obviously.
Lamborghini Aventador Svj Roadster Review:
- Dramatic Design Is Undoubtedly Pure Lamborghini.
- Whereas, No Reduction In Performance For Heavier Drop-Top..
- The Central Touchscreen Is Relatively But Also Makes Easy To Adjust As Well.
- Engine Type – 6.5 L V12 Petrol Engine.
- Displacement – 6498cc
- Max Power – 770 bhp @8500rpm
- Max Torque – 720Nm @6750rpm
- No. Of Cylinder – 12
- Valves Per Cylinder – 4Valve Configuration – DOH
- Fuel Supply System – MPI
- Length 4780 mm
- Wheelbase 2700 mm
- Height 1136 mm
- Max Width 2030 mm
- Lamborghini Aventador is available in 12 different
- Giallo Spica
- Giallo Evros
- Grigio Lynx
- Arancio Argos
- Verde Mantis
- Rosso Efesto
- Nero Aldebaran
- Blu Hera
- Blu Glauco
- Rosso Bia.
Connectivity And Entertainment:
- Obviously Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Not Only Navigation But Also With Traffic Information.
- Apart From That Apple CarPlay Is Available, Whereas No Android Auto.
- At This Time The Sound System Features Four Speakers.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control Is Above All.
- Along With Cruise Control.
- Whereas The Power-Operated Soft-Top.
- Not Only A Rearview Camera But Also Parking Sensors Is Given.
- An Ambient Lighting Package Along With A Dark Chrome Package.
- Full Power-Adjustment Of The Seats As Well As Heating.
- Driver, Passenger, And Side Airbags Are Obviously Fitted.
- A Rearview Camera As Well As Electronic Stability Control Too.
- Along With Cruise Control Also Daytime Running Lights.
- Finally, High-Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brakes.
- Whereas, Traction Control Is Offered.
- Model – Aventador SVJ
- ENGINE -6.5-Liter V12
- TRANSMISSIO – 7 SpeedAutomatic
- DRIVE – Four Wheel Drive
- PRICE – Rs. 6.25Crore Ex-Showroom
However, The McLaren 720 S Is A Good Match For The Lamborghini Aventador As Both Are Kind Of Similarly Priced From These Italian Rivals For Sure. The 720 S Does Things Its Own Way, Though, With Rear-Wheel-Drive And Perhaps, A Twin-Turbocharged V8 Engine Contrasting With The Lambo’s All-Wheel Drive As Well As Naturally-Aspirated V12 Devil.
Undoubtedly, SVJ Is Obviously Above All In This Segment Along With Its New Features. Whereas, The McLaren 720 S Is Good Too. The SVJ Is Not Only Fabulous In Features But Also Gives You An Unforgettable Driving Experience. On The Other Hand, SVJ Will Cost You around 7-8 crore In The Indian Market.