OnePlus Is One Of The Fastest-Growing Smartphones. The Most Important Thing, The OnePlus Z Will Be An Excellent Smartphone Along With Good Features As Well As In A Decent Price As Rumoured. However, It Runs An Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Processor. ONEPLUS Z PRICE IN INDIA WILL Comes under a average price of Rs 25,000/- as rumoured.
Starting With 6GB Of RAM And 128 GB Of Storage Which Can Be Expanded To 256 GB. Along With Triple-Camera Setup At Rear As Well As Punch-Hole Camera At The Front.
Most Importantly It Provides 6.5(Inches) Super AMOLED Display With Corning Gorilla Glass Screen Protection. Android 10, MIUI 11 As Well As 5G Network Supporting. Besides That, It Will Have A120 Hz Of Refresh Rate Which Makes The Touch Experience More Reliable. The Battery Life Is Well…
- Triple Rear Camera 64 Mp + 16 Mp + 2 Mp And 16 Mp Front Facing Camera especially, for selfie oriented.
- This Phone Provide Us 6 Gb Ram And 128 Gb Storage Capacity, The Storage Can be Expandable.
- Best Quality Lithium-Ion Battery Of 4200 mAh And Also Type-C Fast Charging And Long Battery Life.
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty For Device.
- 6.5(Inch) Full HD Super Amoled gorilla glass Display With 4k Recording.
- It Provides Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor And Proximity Sensor.
- Dual Nano Sim With Dual 4g Standby may be can provide 5g.
- Apart from that, Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Processor With Android 10 Operating System.
- Moreover, Supports Ambient light sensor.
- You Can Play Games Like PubG And Asphalt 9 And Many More High-End Without Any Issue.
- It Comes under a average price of Rs 25,000/- as rumoured.
This Phone Looks Stunning. The Battery Is Also Very Powerful And Fast Charging Too. The Processors Is Very Good On It And You Can Use It For Gaming. It Provides Super Amoled Display, Which Is A Good News For Us with gorilla glass Screen Protection. All specs are collected through sources and if the company provide those features in this price tag, then definitely OnePlus Z PRICE IN INDIA is going to hit the Indian market very hard.